- Atlanta Motorsports Park
- Autobahn Country Club
- Carolina Motorsports Park
- Lime Rock Park
- Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
- Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
- National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park
- Palm Beach International Raceway
- Pittsburgh International Race Complex
- Roebling Road Raceway
- Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park
- Virginia International Raceway
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (previously known as Laguna Seca Raceway) is a paved road racing track in central California used for both auto racing and motorcycle racing, built in 1957 near both Salinas andMonterey, California, USA.
The racetrack is 2.238 miles (3.602 km) long, with a 180 feet (55 m) elevation change. Its eleven turns include the “Corkscrew” at Turns 8 and 8A. A variety of racing, exhibition, and entertainment events are held at the raceway, ranging from superkarts to sports car racing to music festivals.