- Atlanta Motorsports Park
- Autobahn Country Club
- Carolina Motorsports Park
- Lime Rock Park
- Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
- Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
- National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park
- Palm Beach International Raceway
- Pittsburgh International Race Complex
- Roebling Road Raceway
- Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park
Atlanta Motorsports Park
Atlanta Motorsports Park’s main road circuit is a two mile long road course that was designed by Formula One track architect Herman Tilke. The track consists of 16 turns and 98 feet of elevation changes throughout the course. Two famous corners have also been incorporated into the track: Spa-Francorchamp’s corner of Eau Rouge and the famous Carousel corner from Germany’s Nürburgring track.
Atlanta Motorsports Park is the first green, sustainable motorsports club of its kind, for high performance cars, motorcycles and karts. In addition to providing a driver’s haven for its members, Atlanta Motorsports Park offers private track rentals, corporate group options as well as the world’s most unique kart track.