Skip Barber Racing School Track Days
Do you want to learn how to push your sports car to the limit on the race track? Get out of traffic and unleash your car’s potential in one of our upcoming Skip Barber Racing School Track Days – where our professional instructors will coach you as you set some impressive lap times.
Learn to drive your car the way it was intended, and get to know one of the country’s iconic race tracks. If this sounds like your idea of a good time, sign up!
With this kind of professional instruction/feedback and at this price for a full day on the race track, you really can’t beat it.
How much is it and what do you get?
For $400.00, you receive the following:
- Professional instruction
- 2.5 hours of track time in your car
- In-depth pre-event van arounds/track inspection
- Accelerate your abilities with the best in motorsports training in the world
All of the Skip Barber Racing School Instructors are currently licensed professionals racing in series’ ranging from SCCA PRO to ALMS and Rolex Series. Additionally, these instructors are flown in for every Skip Barber race event and now will teach during our track day!
Skip Barber Track Day programs will give drivers four 20 minute sessions on track with feedback after each session. The events will be host three groups based on experience level:
- Advanced– holds racing license, over 20 track days
- Intermediate– Some track day experience, or an advanced driver in a low HP car, at least 5 prior track days, or a recent 3 day graduate.
- Novice– Little or No experience
During sessions, instructors will be taking notes on a turn by turn basis for every car on-track and will be rotating from corner observation to paddock review of the last session.
Call us today! 800.221.1131
Check out OEM Events here
Check out our upcoming track programs: