Skip Barber Racing School Hyundai Time Attack
In a special effort to bring the absolute experience of a lifetime, Skip Barber Racing School and Hyundai are collaboratively bringing the ultimate test for High Performance driving enthusiasts through a specially designed timed-autocross competition.
The winner of this specially-designed autocross competition will receive a new 2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Ultimate model courtesy of Hyundai Motor America.
How does it work?
The contest is available to students who attend a High Performance Driving School program at the Skip Barber Racing School in one of the following locations:
- Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in Salinas, CA;
- Lime Rock Park in Lakeville, CT;
- Road Atlanta in Braselton, GA.
To participate, competitors will have to:
- Skip Barber Autocross Challenge – Rules [CLICK TO VIEW RULES]
- Sign a Waiver of Liability, Release and Indemnity Agreement provided by SBRS
- Complete two timed laps of a predetermined track layout in a 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8
- There will be one warm-up lap followed by two contest laps
- The fastest of the two lap times will be entered into the Contest*
- After the conclusion of the Contest Period, a panel of qualified judges determined by Skip Barber Racing School and Hyundai will select one finalist who successfully completed the quickest Lap Time from each of the three participating SBRS locations.
The three finalists will be eligible to receive a Finalist Prize and will be invited to compete for the Grand Prize at Road Atlanta in Braselton, GA on November 15, 2014.
The Finalists, while driving a 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8, will also have one warm-up lap followed by two contest laps.
The Finalist who successfully completes the quickest Lap Time at the Final Event will be deemed the Grand Prize winner.
*Sponsor is not responsible for any condition that affects the results of any Lap Time, including but not limited to weather conditions, tire conditions or paddock pavement conditions.
Rules: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.), 18 years or older who have a valid driver’s license and attends a participating Skip Barber Racing School during the contest period. Contest ends 9/30/14. To enter and for Official Rules, including prize descriptions, see a Skip Barber Racing School instructor at a High Performance Driving School. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Hyundai Motor America.