Serralles Claims First Win of Season
Saturday, July 17, 2010 MAZDASPEED Motorsports development driver Felix Serralles scored his first win of the 2010 BFGoodrich/Skip Barber National Presented by Mazda season at New Jersey Motorsports Park, winning by a margin of 0.004 seconds over fellow MAZDASPEED Motorsports development driver and championship leader Spencer Pigot. Pigot placed second, pink-wheel toting Freiberg completed the podium, and Isaac Lyons and Dennis Trebing rounded out the top five.
Results will be official pending official random review. Weekend wrap-up, official results and photos to follow.
UNOFFICIAL RESULTS BF Goodrich/Skip Barber National Presented by Mazda
July 17, 2010, Round 9 of 14, New Jersey Motorsports Park, 11 turn, 2.170 mile road course
(Starting position in parentheses)
1. (3)Felix Serralles, Haines City, Fla., 15 Laps, 84.108 average mph
2. (1)Spencer Pigot, Windermere, Fla., 15
3. (6)Ashley Freiberg, Homer Glen, Ill., 15
4. (2)Isaac Lyons, Northern Ireland, 15
5. (5)Dennis Trebing, Cape Coral, Fla., 15
6. (4)Nick Andries, Pinellas Park, Fla., 15
7. (7)Trent Hindman, Wayside, NY, 15
8. (8)Brandon Newey, Indianapolis, Ind., 15
9. (9)Scott Anderson, Fort Collins, Colo., 15
10. (10)Mukul Sud, India, 15
Round 10 of 14 of the 2010 BF Goodrich/Skip Barber National Presented by Mazda takes the green flag tomorrow morning at 10:15am EST . Follow the races almost live on twitter.com/SkipBarberNatl and look for the race weekend wrap-up on www.skipbarber.com.
Live timing will also be available for this weekend at .