Isaac Lyons Goes Two for Two at Lime Rock
Monday, May 31, 2010 Once again, Isaac Lyons won from pole position at Lime Rock Park for the BFGoodrich/Skip Barber National Presented by Mazda at Lime Rock this afternoon. At one point in yesterday’s race, he had a six car lead over the competition, and it was no doubt several laps in that he was taking home the checker. However, today’s win was not so easy. Spencer Pigot and Dennis Trebing both drove unbelievable races and in the end, in an almost photo finish, Lyons took home his second checker of the weekend. Official results, race recap and photos to follow.
UNOFFICIAL RESULTS BFGoodrich/Skip Barber National Presented by Mazda
May 31, 2010 Round 8 of 14, Lime Rock Park, 1.53-mile, 7 turn road course
(starting position in parenthesis)
1. (1) Isaac Lyons, Northern Ireland
2. (4) Spencer Pigot, Windermere, Fla.
3. (3) Dennis Trebing, Cape Coral, Fla.
4. (2) Trent Hindman, Wayside, NY
5. (8) Scott Heckert, Ridgefield, Conn.
6. (7) Nick Andries, Pinellas Park, Fla.
7. (6) Ashley Freiberg, Homer Glen, Ill
8. (11) Peter Ludwig, New Paltz, NY
9. (9) Scott Anderson, Fort Collins, Colo.
10. (10) Felix Serralles, Haines City, Fla.
11. (5) Brandon Newey, Indianapolis, Ind.
12. (12) Mukul Sud, India
13. (13) Abdul Ahmed
The BFGoodrich/Skip Barber National Presented by Mazda visits New Jersey Motorsports Park July 15-17 for Rounds 9 and 10 of the 2010 season.