Bosch Engineering 250 – Dцrrbecker scores first Skip Barber National victory
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Luis Michael Dцrrbecker broke through to score is first victory in Skip Barber National competition this afternoon at Virginia International Raceway. MAZDASPEED Motorsports Development driver Felix Serralles and defending Skip Barber Summer Race Series champion Nick Andries completed the podium for Round 6 of the 14 round championship. Official results and race recap to follow.
UNOFFICIAL RESULTS BFGoodrich/Skip Barber National Presented by Mazda
April 25, 2010 Round 6 of 14, Virginia International Raceway, 3.27-mile, 20-turn road course
(starting position in parenthesis)
1. (7) Luis Michael Dцrrbecker, Mexico
2. (4) Felix Serralles, Haines City, Fla.
3. (8) Nick Andries, Pinellas Park, Fla.
4. (10) Isaac Lyons, Northern Ireland
5. (9) Ashley Freiberg, Homer Glen, Ill.
6. (3) Scott Anderson, Fort Collins, Colo.
7. (2) Brandon Newey, Indianapolis, Ind.
8. (1) Spencer Pigot, Windermere, Fla.
9. (5) Dennis Trebing, Cape Coral, Fla.
10. (6) Daniel Lloyd, England
11. (11) Mukul Sud, India
12. (12) Brian Cook – S, Northampton, Mass.
The BFGoodrich/Skip Barber National Presented by Mazda visits Lime Rock Park in northwestern Connecticut May 28-31 for Rounds 7 and 8 of the 2010 season.